A registered employee or covered dependent uploads a medical bill to EMBC
More than 90% of medical bills contain overcharges— that’s a tough pill to swallow for employers already drowning in healthcare costs.
With a shift to a consumer-driven market, healthcare costs continue to rise and billing errors keep occurring. Self-funded employers need a shield to protect themselves and their employees from these all-too-common medical overcharges.
Stop Overpaying –
How EMBC Can Help
EMBC gives both employers with self-funded health plans and their employees an ally in the fight against medical billing errors. Our award-winning AI, H-CAT™, applies its more than 10 million custom edits in identifying any potential medical bill errors. The edits are then confirmed by our experienced team of nurses and coders.
Have more questions?Connect with us
H-CAT™ reviews the bill and identifies any errors, providing a report to the employee
EMBC works on the employee’s behalf to remove overcharges before bill is paid
The employee and the employer both avoid paying more than they should
EASY Setup. Powerful results.
Enroll in EMBC
Configure your company’s custom EMBC Dashboard user experience with the help of Medliminal team
Create a custom internal participation strategy that invites and encourages employees to submit their medical bills
Saving up to 49% of the initial billed amount*
*based on current performance
Protection You Deserve
- Direct access to experts who advocate on your behalf and help with medical bill questions
- Secure and easy-to-use system for uploading medical bills
- Specialists who not only identify overcharges, but also contest those errors
- Peace of mind that you are paying only what you should
- Catch overcharges before payment is made
- Expert guidance through the chaotic world of medical billing
- Customizable analytics and reporting tools to track costs
- Helps fulfill fiduciary responsibility as health plan sponsor
Get Started with EMBC
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you about how to get EMBC working for you.